Weekly Wrap-up: March 10-16

I read a lot of books that I don't review here for one reason or another, the foremost being lack of time, so my new weekly meme is Saturday Weekly Wrap-up, where I'll summarize what I've read and what I am currently reading that week.

Completed:
Goliath (Leviathan #3) by Scott Westerfeld - 5 stars. This trilogy was fantastic. Part historical fiction, part steampunk, and all adventure. I hope to do a review of it as a whole.

Rereads:
Boy Meets Girl and Every Boy's Got One (Boy #2 & 3) by Meg Cabot - 5 stars for both. I love this adorable adult chick lit companion series and read it about once a year.

Currently reading:
Requiem (Delirium #3) by Lauren Oliver
Shadowhunters and Downworlders edited by Cassandra Clare

New to my bookshelf this week:
The Fine Art of Truth or Dare by Melissa Jensen
Pretty Crooked (Pretty Crooked #1) by Elisa Ludwig
The Innocents (The Innocents #1) by Lili Peloquin

1 comment:

  1. I just won Requiem so I'll have to check out your review. The Leviathan series is definitely on my TBR list!

    ReplyDelete