Weekly Wrap-Up: March 31 - April 6

I spent half my week just reading the titles. I spent the other half loving the stories that came after the titles.

Completed:
Revenge of the Girl with the Great Personality - Elizabeth Eulberg: 5 stars just isn't enough. See review.
Things I Can't Forget (Hundred Oaks #3) - Miranda Kenneally: 4 stars.
I Now Pronounce You Someone Else - Erin McCahan: 5 stars. A surprisingly good read. I had no idea going into it that I'd love it that much. Many, many similarities to Things I Can't Forget, in one of those weird reading coincidences that I talked about here. 18-year old girl, 20 year old boyfriend. Girl doesn't want to have sex before marriage. Boy was cruelly dumped by an ex-girlfriend.... Anyway, it's definitely worth a read.
"Die for Me" (Revenants #2.5- Amy Plum: 5 stars. Oh, Jules. You are so darling. Too bad you're on the losing end of the triangle (at least, that's my theory for If I Should Die...). But hey, you have rabid fangirls who would love to take your mind off of...um, what was her name again?
Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog: The Book - Joss Whedon: 5 stars. This movie is amazing and so are all the side projects associated with it.
The Vincent Brothers - Abbi Glines: 3 stars

Currently reading: 
Unravel Me - Tahereh Mafi

New to my bookshelf this week:
"Die for Me" (Revenants #2.5) - Amy Plum
The Vincent Brothers (Vincent Boys #2)- Abbi Glines
Unravel Me (Shatter Me #2) - Tahereh Mafi. I do own a copy of this book, but I had to leave it behind at my parents' house in Tennessee 2 months ago...before I could read it. I've been waiting impatiently ever since for my local library in Dallas to finally get its copies in.
Falling in Love with English Boys - Melissa Jensen
Sever - Lauren DeStefano
'Til the World Ends - Julie Kagawa
After: Nineteen Tales of Apocalypse and Dystopia - Ellen Datlow & Terri Windling

No comments:

Post a Comment