Weekly Wrap-Up: April 28 - May 4

Not a lot of reading done this week. Mostly sleeping. :)

Completed:
If I Should Die (Revenants #3) - Amy Plum: 4 stars
The Lightning Thief: The Graphic Novel (Percy Jackson Graphic Novels #1) - Rick Riordan: 2 stars. I just don't really like the art. There's something off about the human faces that I don't enjoy

Currently Reading:
Elegy (Hereafter #3) - Tara Hudson

New to my bookshelf this week:
NONE! I'm trying to clear out my bookshelf since I just picked up so many new reads at TLA.

1 comment:

  1. Is it bad that I have a cart on Barnes and noble with 9 books when TLA just happened? I shouldn't be buying books for a long time but I really want them! Oh well I have lots of pretties to read which is never a bad thing. Happy reading Mary <3

    Jasmine

    ReplyDelete