Happy Funday!

Hey, guys! Just wanted to do a quick little update post for this Funday Sunday. Hope your day is going well. I'm certainly in a good mood because this totally happened earlier:


Okay, well that happened during training camp, but the Broncos destroyed the Eagles tonight, and that makes me happy. Guys, it's football season. I didn't have the blog up last year really in time to talk football, but I love it. And I love Peyton Manning. Also Eli, but mostly Peyton. Go Broncos! *coughs* Anyway, I will be making some more changes to the blog over the upcoming weeks. Most of them will be small and relatively unnoticeable, some will simply be updates to my old listmania posts, and hopefully, there will be one big, big change. But we're not there yet. In the meantime, I still have THREE giveaways currently running:
 So feel free to enter those. I'll go ahead and tell you there will be MORE GIVEAWAYS this week as I will, once again, be moving and have to get some of my books out of the house! Keep an eye out for those. And here's some ecards to make you giggle. Have a great week! (Pulled these off Google Images. If you created these, please let me know so I can give you credit!)

My experience reading Perfect Ruin by Lauren DeStefano


Raise your hand if this happens all. the. time.



TRUTH.

Just read, guys. Stop fighting about format!

This is the WORST.

6 comments:

  1. Oh, Mary. I love you. That pic of Peyton is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These ecards are probably my favorite thing ever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hee hee. I love researching these. They crack me up!

      Delete