Top Ten Books on My Winter 2013/2014 TBR
I also had The Promise of Amazing by Robin Constantine and Roomies by Tara Altebrando & Sara Zarr on my list, buuuuut...I kinda already read them. So I guess it's a good thing that I'm already ahead! That's a nice change!
1. Being Sloane Jacobs by Lauren Morrill. I met Lauren in February. I immediately read Meant to Be and really enjoyed it. I love the unique premise of her newest novel, and I can't wait to get into it!
2. Cold Spell by Jackson Pearce. I didn't realize just how connected the events of this series were until I read Fathomless. Basically, crap is gonna go down in this novel, and I'm glad my library has finally ordered its copies! About time, y'all!
3. The F-It List by Julie Halpern. I'm loving all the bucket list books coming out right now because it's so cool to see what tasks are important to different people and how they goes about completing those tasks. This one caught my attention on Netgalley. I wasn't approved for it, but that just made me want it more!
4. Her Dark Curiosity by Megan Shepherd. I find it absolutely fascinating that Megan is continuing the story but drawing inspiration from different gothic classics for each installment. Brilliant! HDC is going to be a sort of Jekyll & Hyde so that's going to be interesting. Also, I need some more Montgomery. You don't just end a novel like that, Megan. Sheesh!
5. Infinite by Jodi Meadows. The Newsoul trilogy is so incredibly unique, and Jodi's writing is full of feels. I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS. *grabby hands for Sam* *thinks for a second* *slaps Maura's hands away* No, Maura. You had your turn! :P
6. Let the Storm Break by Shannon Messenger. Vale and Audra's romance is really sweet, but with the ending of Let the Sky Fall, things are going to be drastically different in this sequel. I hope everything is okay for them!
7. Perfect Lies by Kiersten White. Mind Games is pretty different from Kiersten's other work, but it was really cool. I just got the novella "Annie & Fia" and that's tiding me over until I can read the full book.
8. Side Effects May Vary by Julie Murphy. You can read my full reasons why in my WoW post for SEMV, but I love the bucket-list-haha-not-really premise. Can't wait for this one!
9. The Treatment by Suzanne Young. There's no way I can wait until closer to pub time to find out what's going to happen to Sloane and James!
10. Waterfell by Amalie Howard. Whimsical Mama Maura talked this one up so much that I can't wait to read it!
What books (and book boyfriends!) are going to keep you warm this winter? Let me know & feel free to share your TTT links!