Top Ten Tuesday #32: 2014 Debuts

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created by The Broke and The Bookish. Each week the girls at B&B think up a fun theme, and participating bloggers post their favorite 10 books in that category. This week's theme is

Top Ten 2014 Debuts




 

Honorable Mention:
 

Alienated barely misses my list because I already finished, and I wanted to share the debuts that I'm excited about that I haven't read yet. I have also already read The Art of Lainey, which is Paula's debut under her own name, but she has actually already successfully published (well, book 3 comes out in March) the Secrets of the Eternal Rose trilogy under her pen name, Fiona Paul, which makes this not exactly a debut. Spoiler Alert But Not Really: I loved them both so much that I wanted to share them anyway. See how I manage to get around this whole Top Ten thing all the time?!

Which members of the Fourteenery have you most excited about their debut novels? Let me know in the comments & please share your TTT links!

13 comments:

  1. I really want to read Cruel Beauty and A Mad, Wicked Folly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cover of Learning Not to Drown looks so cool!! I really want to read that now! Open Road Summer looks good too... and Dorothy Must Die is definitely on my list this week too!!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dorothy Must Die and Cruel Beauty are on my list too. A Mad, Vicked Folly sounds really good! I need to check out Learning Not to Drown, I haven't heard about it before but the cover is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen The Break Up Artist on a few lists and I know nothing about this book! LOL I must check into it! Great list - I'll also have to look into that Learning Not To Drown! Thanks for adding to my TBR pile! LOL

    Happy Tuesday!
    jaime @ Fic Fare

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list!! I have five of these book on my TBR list already and I'm going to add Cruel Beauty. I love the cover and besides... who can't resist a Beauty and the Beast sort of story.

    Here is my TTT: http://www.jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2014/01/top-ten-tuesday-2014-debuts-im-excited.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am super excited for Alienated, Cruel Beauty and Faking Normal!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list here! I'm looking forward to so many of theses! I've read Alienated and really enjoyed it. SO thrilled you're looking forward to Wish You Were Italian! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm excited about Learning Not to Drown and Dorothy Must Die! They sound so awesome, and the Learning Not to Drown cover is really beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. There are a few on here that are new to me! I am going to have to add Open Road Summer and Learning Not to Drown to my TBR =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Open Road Summer has such a beautiful cover!! But I'm most excited to read Cruel Beauty and Salvage :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am excited to read Cruel Beauty! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just ordered Cruel Beauty today!!! So cannot wait :D

    ReplyDelete