Weekly wrap-up: May 18-24

I read a lot this week, even though it doesn't look like it. I didn't finish any books, but I did read a LOT.

Completed:
NADA!

Reread:
The Supernaturalist audiobook - Eoin Colfer & Chiwetel Ejiofor: 4.5 stars. Great adaptation. This is my favorite Eoin Colfer book so of course I loved it, but I was thrown off a little by the accents and Chiwetel's pronunciation.

Currently Reading:
Something Borrowed audiobook - Emily Giffin
The Forever Song - Julie Kagawa

New to my bookshelf this week:
Library:
nothing! I'm playing the waiting game with my holds again.

Bought:
Half Price Books:
Something Borrowed audiobook - Emily Giffin
Something Blue audiobook - Emily Giffin
Hereafter - Tara Hudson
Shades of Earth - Beth Revis

Events Attended:
5/22: Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl's Dangerous Creatures tour

1 comment:

  1. Oooo I really like reading Emily Giffin's books!!! I really enjoyed Something Borrowed. Now I want to read one :)

    ReplyDelete