Happy Thanksgiving!



Happy Thanksgiving, everybody! I know this is two days early, but I'm on vacation as of today. Currently, at this very moment, I am in a minivan with two adults and an infant, headed to my grandmother's house. This will probably be a long day as said infant will need to be fed and changed several times. Because, you know, that's how babies are. Here's to hoping I get plenty of reading done via audiobooks!

I am posting this because I will not be around very much this week as Nana does not have internet at her house (I'll be busy babysitting or playing cards with the fam anyway. Also, eating). I've got some posts scheduled, but I won't be available on here or Twitter to chat or to remind you of all my fabulous giveaways! So go ahead and enter those when you can. Heads up: there will be another giveaway added tomorrow during my WoW post so keep an eye out if you can!

Anyway, I wish you and yours a happy holiday week. Hug your family. Eat some turkey. Eat some pie. Watch some football. Read a book. Go see a movie. Freebirds (my friends MADE that movie!!!) will put you in the spirit, but Catching Fire, The Book Thief, Ender's Game, and Thor 2 (because Hemsworth & Hiddleston, obvi!) are all excellent choices as well. Have a good week!

Hugs & warm wishes,
Mar

8 comments:

  1. I have seen Catching Fire and Enders Game, going to see The Book Thief on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving! We already had ours here in Canada so nothing special here this weekend for me but I'm going to Catching Fire!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Enjoy your movie! I've heard it's spectacular.

      Delete
  3. Even though it's passed already here in Canada, Happy Thanksgiving!!! Hope you had a great time with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a great day yesterday, my Mary! (: I love you! Tim and I are going to see Catching Fire tonight and I'm so flipping excited. I've been plotting Christmas mischief too. (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love you too! It was great. Lots of food and family and fun. Glad you enjoyed CF!

      Delete