Weekly wrap-up: November 24-30

I'm on vacation and it feels so good! There's a definite difference between have time off from work and staying home vs going somewhere on vacation. It's been a good week, full of family and food and games and reading and babies. I feel very blessed right now. How was your holiday week?

Completed:
"Bitter Sweet Love" ( The Dark Elements #0.5) - Jennifer L. Armentrout: 5 stars. Love the first look at JLA's newest series, and holy cow, is it sexy!
The Fiery Heart (Bloodlines #4) - Richelle Mead: 5 stars. Because REASONS.
"Night of Cake & Puppets" (Daughter of Smoke & Bone #2.5) - Laini Taylor: 5 stars.

Reread:
Because It Is My Blood (Birthright #2) audiobook - Gabrielle Zevin & Illyana Kadushin: 5 stars.

Currently Reading:
I haven't decided yet!

New to my bookshelf this week:
Library:
nothing cause I'm out of town!

Bought:
"Brooke" (Under the Never Sky #2.5) - Veronica Rossi
"Night of Cake and Puppets" (Daughter of Smoke & Bone #2.5) - Laini Taylor

DRCs:
Severed - Dax Varley
Providence - Lisa Colozza Cocca
The Chance You Won't Return- Annie Cardi

4 comments:

  1. Was Lil Bit a good traveler? I know how *fun* a trip can be once baby hits meltdown I've had enough of this (*^&^E$#!@^&&()* seat mode lol. How'd listening to audiobooks go? We've just done the one (World War Z) together, and I've listened to Hunger Games while running errands. Trying to decide if I want to switch to that instead of reading on the kindle in the car.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She was mostly good. Sis made her stay awake for 6 whole hours, and we had to stop a LOT. 11 hour trip ended up 16 hours long, which was a major drag. I despise road trips with lots of stops. I prefer to drive to get it done, but that's just not feasable with a new baby. I didn't get any audiobooks done during the drive either. We talked a lot and listened to music. I may get more listened to during the drive back on Monday as my brother and his wife will be joining us so I'll be able to just zone out.

      Delete
  2. I've been meaning to get around to reading "Night of Cake & Puppets"! You rating it 5 stars makes me want to read it even more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so precious. Mik and Zuzana are adorable together. This is the kind of story that makes me wish I had someone I could do this with.

      Delete