Listmania Monday: Boarding School

Earlier this month, I did a Top Ten Tuesday post of my favorite boarding school books, but I figured I'd do a full list of the bunch. After all, I'm kind of obsessed with them. And school just started. I really do find boarding school fascinating since the experience is so vastly different from my own run-of-the-mill public school education. Also, I really do wish I could have attended a paranormal boarding school. Those seem like they would be a hoot and a half. Quite literally in the case of Hogwarts. there are owls there, you see.

Have a favorite? Did I miss one? You know where to let me know!


Anna & the French Kiss - Stephanie Perkins
Babe in Boyland - Jody Gehrman
Bloodlines series - Richelle Mead
Catcher in the Rye - J.D. Salinger
Chestnut Hill series - Lauren Brooke
Children of the Red King (Charlie Bone) series - Jenny Nimmo
Colebrook Confessions series - Twist Literary
Evernight series - Claudia Gray
Fallen series - Lauren Kate
Gallagher Girls series - Ally Carter
Harry Potter series - J.K. Rowling
Hex Hall series - Rachel Hawkins
House of Night series - P.C. & Kristin Cast
A Little Princess - Frances Hodkin Burnett
Looking for Alaska - John Green
Oh. My. Gods. series - Tera Lynn Childs
Paper Covers Rock - Jenny Hubbard
Princess Academy - Shannon Hale
Private series - Kate Brian
Prom & Prejudice - Elizabeth Eulberg
A Separate Peace - John Knowles
Two of a Kind series (Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen) - multiple authors
Vampire Academy series - Richelle Mead
Winger - Andrew Smith

4 comments:

  1. Is it weird that all my favorite authors are on here? I'm looking at you Ally Carter, John Green, and JK Rowling! Anyway, I love all these books and I can't think of any that you missed!
    Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clearly boarding school books breed good writers! They're some of my faves too!

      Delete
  2. I went to public school, not boarding school and am kind of thankful for that! A paranormal school on the other hand would be pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete