Weekly Wrap-up: August 18-24

Ahhh. The feel of free time, it is lovely. I spent much of this free time working on bloggy things, but I managed to read quite a bit. It was really weird going in btetween Camp Boyfriend and Let the Sky Fall, though. Contemporary to paranormal. At least they were in different formats!

Completed:
Speechless - Hannah Harrington: 4 stars. Really, really interesting. A good description of different kinds of bullying. I think a good read for everybody. Review coming this week.
Let the Sky Fall (Sky Fall #1) - Shannon Messenger: 4 stars. Review also coming this week.
"Camp Kiss" (Camp Boyfriend #0.5) - J.K. Rock: 4 stars
Sweet Venom (Medusa Girls #1) - Tera Lynn Childs: 4 stars. Another great series by TLC. Her books always make me smile.

Currently Reading:
The Boys Next Door - Jennifer Echols
Forget You - Jennifer Echols
Camp Boyfriend (Camp Boyfriend #1) - J.K. Rock

New to my bookshelf this week: 
Very small haul this week. I'm trying to actually finish some books on my TBR!
Library:
Hourglass (Hourglass #1) - Myra McEntire

2 comments:

  1. I have Hourglass waiting to be read too! I want to see what you think about Forget You, I've heard it's good. :) Enjoy Mary!!

    Crystal @ Crystal in Bookland
    http://crystalinbookland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got to get to Hourglass ASAP because Myra is going to be in town with a group of other authors in a week and a half!

      Delete