Weekly Wrap-up: August 11-17

I'm FREE!!! I finished up summer camps yesterday, which puts me in the clear! Now I can spend my free time reading again! Oh, books, how I've missed you!

Completed:
Transparent (Transparent #1) - Natalie Whipple: 4 stars. Really interesting paranormal. I love books where humans have really cool powers. Review forthcoming.
Just Like Fate - Cat Patrick & Suzanne Young: 5 stars. Fan-freaking-tastic. I had no idea that this book was going to twist like it did or that I'd like it this much. Review forthcoming.

Reread:
Going too Far - Jennifer Echols: 5 stars. Always.

Currently Reading:
Speechless - Hannah Harrington
The Boys Next Door (Boys Next Door #1) - Jennifer Echols. I'm on my annual summer JE reread tour.
Letthe Sky Fall (Sky Fall #1) - Shannon Messenger

New to my bookshelf this week:
Library:
The Raven Boys  (The Raven Cycle #1) - Maggie Stiefvater
Sacred - Elana K. Arnold

Bought:
Nightshade - Andrea Creamer (HPB)
The Market - J.M. Steele (HPB)
Boy Shopping - Nia Stephens (HPB)
Return to Me - Justina Chen (HPB)
The Theory of Everything - Kari Luna (B&N)

DRCs:
Uninvited - Sophie Jordan
Speechless - Hannah Harrington
Poor Little Dead Girls - Lizzie Friend
All That Glows - Ryan Craudin
How to Love - Katie Cotugno
Across a Star-Swept Sea - Diana Peterfreund
Cruel Beauty - Rosamund Hodge
The Brokenhearted - Amelia Kahaney

Events Attended:
Reading & signing by Kari Luna for The Theory of Everything (aka the book with a panda on it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment