Weekly Wrap-up: August 25-31

Why is it that the weeks where I read the most, I also add the most books to my TBR/actual bookshelf? I have a disease and the only known cure is reading!

And cowbell, obviously.

Completed:
Sweet Shadows (Medusa Girls #2) - Tera Lynn Childs: 4 stars.
Sweet Legacy (Medusa Girls #3) - Tera Lynn Childs: 4 stars.
"Grace in the Loft" (Medusa Girls #1.5) - Tera Lynn Childs: 4 stars
Seige & Storm (Grisha #2) - Leigh Bardugo: 5 stars: I think I just need someone to hold me right now. Review here.
Sometimes It Lasts (Sea Breeze #5) - Abbi Glines: 2 stars. *le sigh* I do this to myself, I know.
Camp Boyfriend (Camp Boyfriend #1) - J.K. Rock: 4 stars. So sweet. Review coming this week.

Currently Reading:
Hourglass ( #1) - Myra McEntire

New to my bookshelf this week:
Library:
Earthbound (Earthbound #1) - Aprilynne Pike
Reboot (Reboot #1) - Amy Tintera. I do own a signed copy of this, but my parents are taking it with them back to their house to reside with my full library.
Alice in Zombieland - Gena Showalter. ^Ditto.
Keeper of the Lost Cities - Shannon Messenger
Timepiece (Hourglass #2) - Myra McEntire

Bought:
Just One Day - Gayle Forman: I already own the hardback of this, but when I saw the paperback with the Just One Year excerpt at HPB, I couldn't resist. :)
Letters to Nowhere - Julie Cross

DRC:
The Iron Traitor (Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten #2) - Julie Kagawa
Witchstruck - Victoria Lamb
Sia - Josh Grayson
Inhuman - Kat Falls

1 comment:

  1. I am looking forward to reading Reboot and Earthbound! Your bookshelves must be amazing!

    ReplyDelete